The LS60THa/B1200FTPT is a complete telescope for observing the sun in H-alpha, with 60mm aperture (no central obstruction) and 500mm focal length. An internal Etalon with advanced air-pressure tuning system “Pressure-Tuner” provides <0.7 Angstrom bandwidth. This “Pressure Tuner” system allows a more accurate Etalon adjustment than other systems. The “Pressure Tuner” system adapted the Etalon to varying altitudes and atmospheric pressures for always optimal performance. The Etalon is installed safely inside the telescope-tube.
Fine adjustment is achieved by a Starlight-Instruments 2" Feather-Touch focuser with 1.5" travel and 10:1 reduction.
Blocking-filter is the B1200. The B1200 is good for visual solar observing, and also good for solar imaging.
The star diagonal in which the blocking filter is installed, is equipped as standard for 1.25" eyepieces and with a T2 camera connection.
- Aperture: 60 mm
- Focal length: 500 mm
- Bandwidth: <0.7 Angstrom
- Tuning: Pressure-Tuner
- Blocking-filter: B1200 with 1.25" and T2 connection
- Focuser: Starlight-Instruments Feather-Touch focuser with 10:1 reduction
- Tube-ring with 1/4-20 tapped base (standard thread for photo-tripods)
- Weight: 3.1 kg
- Length: 40 cm
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- LS60THa H-alpha solar telescope
- B1200 blocking-filter in star-diagonal
- 2" Feather-Touch focuser
- Tube ring with 1/4-20 connection for mounting on photo-tripods
- Transport case
- Instruction manual